Is it already late enough in my pregnancy for Edema? Yesterday after working all day, I changed into shorts and saw my ankles, or lack thereof, for the first time all day. I wanted to cry! What happened to my poor feet? After pondering a lot about how I could be swelling already in my pregnancy, I relized that I am just about 7 months pregnant now. How can that be? Time has passed so quickly! I feel like I still have so much time to prepare for our little angel, but she'll be here before we know it!
I have been getting more and more comments lately about my belly or my weight, which make me laugh. Yesterday I had a lady ask if I only had 6 more weeks and then told me that I hadn't gained any weight. I know that is meant to be a complement, but it's hard for my mind to accept it. For one, I know I've gained 30+ pounds already and I know that some of my pregnancy cloths don't fit any more (I'm sure I just shrank them in the dryer, right?), so you want to smack them. But, the more I see some ladies that are due around the same time I am, I really am smaller than I thought, at least in the belly. I'm sure it's just because of my long torsoe, but I also hope and pray that maybe she really did get Jeff's genes and be a 6 or 7 pounder instead of my families genes and be a 9-10 pounder. I do continue to pray, though!!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment