Friday, February 1, 2008

Jacinda's New Trick

Last weekend Jacinda started clicking her tongue. At first, like many things, I thought it was a fluke, but then she kept doing it. Then she would watch our mouths when we did it. So, here is a video of her doing it. You hear me say, "Good job" because it took a lot of tries to get it on video. She seems to be camera shy and will often just stare at it. Today she also started a little laugh, but so far I haven't been able to get her to laugh at the same thing twice, so it'll probably be awhile before we get a video of that. We are so excited, we have been looking forward to hearing her little laughs and giggles.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW !!!!!!
getting so big, so fast.
I can see Lots of "daddy" there, too.