Merry Chritmas!!!
We have had such a fun and blessed December. We went and saw a living nativity for the first time and we really enjoyed that. Jacinda liked seeing baby Jesus and the animals. The rest of the month sure seemed to fly by, I can't believe the end of the year is next week. Before we know it, we'll be a family of 4! I can't believe that I am already almost in my third trimester, where did the time go? Here is a slideshow of our December. Some of you may enjoy the bazillion pictures more than others, but more pictures of Jacinda were requested...
In this video, Jacinda was reciting "Star Light, Star Bright" though apparently doesn't remember the rest of the words. She grabbed her stool from the bathroom to look at ornaments on the tree (I thought at some point I would have to rescue her from inside the tree, but alas, she has yet to fall) and then saw the angel and said "Star yight, star yight." Yet another thing she has learned from our good friend, Dora the Explorer.
More "Star Light" but this time she wanted to have the camera and take pictures herself.



No comments:
Post a Comment