
Here we are at 35 weeks! I am definitely starting to get antsy for little Jacinda's arrival, partly because my right arm and hand are pretty much numb most of the time and it makes functioning during the day pretty difficult. Dr. John Davis, our chiropractor, says he should be able to fix that in a couple visits, so I sure hope so! If so, I think I can stand being being pregnant for another 5 weeks... or less. :) We're pretty much almost all ready for her arrival, so that doesn't help our patience any. We still have a couple things we need, but for the most part we're ready. The kitties are very interested in all the new things we have around the house. Peanut enjoys sleeping in the little bathtub, which is quite cute. Poor little things have no clue what's coming! I hope they don't hate me too much!
The ladies at work threw me another shower on Saturday, it was very nice. Here are some pictures. (thanks Bree, I stole your slideshow idea!)


No comments:
Post a Comment