Thursday, November 1, 2007
37 1/2 Weeks
We're almost there!! :) We would love to have our little one come early, but right now I have a cold so we definitely want her to wait until I can breathe again! Please pray that this doesn't stick around past the weekend, thank you! We had our 37 week appointment yesterday and we're going well. My blood pressure was higher than normal, but I think it has to do with my cold, nothing to worry about. Jacinda is moving down into my pelvis, so I should be able to breathe a little better as soon as my congestion goes away. We'll be going for appointments every week now until she comes, so hopefully only one more! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So it is down to you and me! I hope you are feeling better. My mom, Kyle, and even the dog are kinda sick right now...great. I hope they all feel better when I'm ready to go!
Post a Comment