
Ok, so I'm a little behind in posting, but here is our 38 week picture. It may not look like I've gotten bigger, but I sure feel like it. I stopped gaining weight, so hopefully she'll be here any day! :) I still feel pretty good, but seem to be more tired than I was when I was sick. I think it just must be all the extra weight. I am better now, so I keep telling her when she stretches that she can come out now since she's so cramped in there.
I finally decided that Tuesday will be my last day at work. I am very excited, but am hoping that I don't even make it that long because I really want to see Jacinda and hold her and kiss her!! I just hope I don't sit at home waiting and not working for a week after that. It would be great if she could come before the Thanksgiving rush at Car Toys so that Jeff doesn't miss out on extra income. So, just a few little prayers you can be in agreement with. So, hopefully the next post will be announcing the birth!
Here is a picture of Polar who discovered the baby tub recently and sleeps in it every night, so it's a good thing I bought a new foam pad to put in it. Neither Peanut or Polar have discovered the actual crib to sleep in yet, which surprises me, but I'm sure once someone is in there making noises they'll start to investigate.
No comments:
Post a Comment