Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More firsts...

On Saturday, Jacinda and I went grocery shopping and this was her first ride in the cart sitting up! She was wide-eyed through the whole store and didn't make a sound. She looked around and wouldn't even look at Mommy, which is abnormal because normally she doesn't take her eyes off me. Here she is looking around me at some people in the aisle.
What did we do before camera phones?! :)

Sunday, my aunt Sharon and cousin Kevin were visiting from Portland and so Grandma coerced me into giving Jacinda her first pickle. These aren't just any pickles though, they are home canned and SUPER YUMMY! Jacinda LOVED the pickle! She made her normal, "What is this you are giving me?" face, but then just kept on gumming it and leaned in to get more. Just like mommy, she loves her pickles! If any of you don't know, my two favorite foods are pickles and ice cream, but NOT TOGETHER!! THAT's GROSS! Ironically, I did not have that many pickles while I was pregnant though because I had such horrible heartburn they didn't sound good most of the time.
Swinging outside at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She was laughing so hard, it was super cute. This picture you can get a good look at her first tooth and her second coming in right behind it!
Meeting her Great-Aunt Sharon for the first time. Jacinda can't wait to go to Portland to meet Great-Uncle Gary, Jasmine and Keeko! We hope that it won't be too far away.


No comments: