Saturday, June 21, 2008

Zach and Meg's Wedding

Today Jacinda and I attended some friends' wedding at the Cadet Chapel. It was gorgeous! It was the first wedding I have attended inside the main chapel.
Here Jacinda is still happy and waiting before the wedding started.
You're probably noticeing that Jacinda has her oxygen off. No, she isn't totally better yet, but I have been leaving her off some each day as they say they can grow very dependent on it. But, today it was more so I didn't have it to lug around. Her saturation levels this week were higher than last, 85-87, and that was being off an hour. Yay!

Right when it was time to be quiet at the beginning, Jacinda started getting tired and verbal. Every little sound she made sounded like it was amplified, so we went to the back. But, thanks to her I was able to get some great pictures like this one!
Outide talking with friends.

No comments: