My sister, Jennifer, and I took the kids to the grand opening of Li'l Biggs on Saturday. There wasn't too much for Jacinda to do, but she enjoyed watching the other kids. Here she is on the carousel with me walking beside it and holding her to make sure she didn't fall off. It only has three horses, so I got dizzy pretty quick. Luckily it was just about the same time Jacinda lost her patience for it and wanted off.
Riding a duck
The other morning while I was getting us ready to go and making our breakfast, Jacinda was playing and when I went to get this is what I found. She had the blue ring around her foot. She was struggling when I got to her, so it is as if she was saying, "How did this happen?" Jacinda and Daddy playing


No comments:
Post a Comment