At both her pulmonology appointment and her cardiology appointment (her heart is very healthy and normal- Praise God!) Jacinda was weighed and measured and she is now 20 pounds and 28 inches long! She is growing so fast and has changed so much in the last week, I can't believe it. Yesterday she waved "bye" to me for the first time. Not just a fluke, oh no! I almost cried! She also can say her d's and n's now. So now she says, "dada." She is such a happy baby and is so good. She doesn't mind her inhaler one bit. We'll have to get a picture of her taking it because she just is just so patient. She only cried the first time. Jeff and I are just so amazed at her joy and contentment, what a blessing she is.
The other night I was reading a journal that I wrote to her before she was born and I wrote that at her 20 week check up both midwives thought she was smiling. I don't doubt it one bit because she is always smiling!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment