
So, Jacinda is eating 3 full meals of solids a day and one snack. She loves Cheerios, her variety of Earth's Best crackers and is starting to enjoy pieces of food over her purees. The only thing is that she won't put any of those in her mouth herself! But, I will give her time. I keep telling her that her 1st Birthday (can you believe it is only 2 1/2 months away??? Makes me so sad!!) won't be too exciting if mommy has to feed her her cake on a spoon! :)
She doesn't crawl yet, but she LOVES standing and you can tell she wants to be mobile so badly. I just keep praying that she'll be off oxygen before she is fully mobile. I don't want her to be trip on it or get whiplash because it gets caught on something. So, please agree in prayer with us about that!
Health wise, I think we're done with testing. They do still want us to do the barium swallow to see if she's aspirating food, but they say the only way to remedy that is by "thickening her diet" which is what she's already in the process of. She's on the Flovent which they said wouldn't have a "wow" effect, so we'll only know over time if that is helping. Last weeks O2 level was 85% and the week before 83%, so maybe it is helping. We're hoping for an 88% tomorrow.
Well, here are some videos for your viewing pleasure!!
This is the closest she has gotten to crawling so far.
She doesn't crawl yet, but she LOVES standing and you can tell she wants to be mobile so badly. I just keep praying that she'll be off oxygen before she is fully mobile. I don't want her to be trip on it or get whiplash because it gets caught on something. So, please agree in prayer with us about that!
Health wise, I think we're done with testing. They do still want us to do the barium swallow to see if she's aspirating food, but they say the only way to remedy that is by "thickening her diet" which is what she's already in the process of. She's on the Flovent which they said wouldn't have a "wow" effect, so we'll only know over time if that is helping. Last weeks O2 level was 85% and the week before 83%, so maybe it is helping. We're hoping for an 88% tomorrow.
Well, here are some videos for your viewing pleasure!!
This is the closest she has gotten to crawling so far.
Watching Little Einsteins on Saturday morning.
Standing and showing that she's big stuff. She starts to cry when we sit her down or pick her up from standing.
Wanting to crawl so bad...
No comments:
Post a Comment