Sunday, August 31, 2008

Balloon Classic

This morning the three of us, with our neighbors and friends Chad and Holly, went to the Balloon Classic at Memorial Park. I have lived here all my life and have never been. I think my family was always camping or taking someone to college. The three of us enjoyed it very much! We're not sure if this will become a tradition, but I'm sure we'll go again in the future. I would have loved to go to the Balloon Glow at night, but Jacinda is a morning person still. She still goes to bed at about 6:00pm. I'm not complaining though. I like having my evening to wind down. This is a super cute video of Jacinda and her new words, "Oh no." It wounld't surprise me if that is what she is really saying since I realized today that I say that A LOT! Here is also a slideshow of our favorite pictures from this morning.



1 comment:

The Eastburg Family said...

What a sweetheart she is! She's growing up so fast!