Well, Jacinda's spot check this week was down again. 88% was her highest and she took it three times. I don't understand it... last week she was stuffy and congested and it was 91% and this week she's well and it was low. We test again in a week and I am trying not to be frustrated or get discouraged. I think she's fine, but the doctors won't order her off oxygen until they think she can pass the overnight. Again, during the overnight check she will have to be over 90% about 95 % of the night. Last time she was about 30% over 90. I'm sure she's much higher now, but the dr says she's not even ready to test again.
In other news, Jacinda has learned a few new words "everybody" "sit" and "oh dear." The church staff did a little Extreme Makeover home edition for one of the ladies that cleans the offices. She was living in subsidized housing that was infested with black mold, so the church helped her pay a deposit on a house right by the church, between all the staff we fully furnished it, painted and even supplied a few Christmas gifts. SO, at the reveal on Wednesday Jacinda and I were waiting in the shuttle and she was waving out the window. I would ask, "Do you see everbody?" "Are you waving to everybody?" Then she started repeating "everybody." Very cute. Aunt Jennifer watches Jacinda on Friday and they have a fairly new puppy that is a jumper, so she has learned "sit" and "oh dear" from her encounters with little Copper.
One of her recent new words that can easily be misheard for "everybody" is "hi pretty." Daddy says this to Jacinda a lot, so now she says it and usually only when Daddy is home.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment