
On Sunday, despite the Arctic temperatures (don't remember moving to Canada by the way), after church we were going to take Jacinda to see Santa, but when we got to the mall she was asleep and we hadn't had lunch yet, so not only were we pretty sure she would scream non-stop for Santa just because, but because she was also hungry. So, we just decided to fore go Santa for another day or year and make it a treat and get McDonald's for lunch. Definitely will be a rare treat for her!! Here she just INSISTED on putting an entire chicken nugget in her mouth. Trust me, I tried to get her to have only a little bite or eat the pieces I already cut up, but she was ready to scream, so not wanting to create a scene, we sat back and prayed she wouldn't choke! We admit, it was pretty darn cute! And, we were amazed that 1. she didn't choke and 2. she did manage to actually eat the entire thing without ever taking it out of her mouth. Jeff would probably say that she takes after me by have a big mouth... oh, and that she takes after me because I'm stubborn. Seriously, can anyone give me an example of me being stubborn? I honestly don't believe it, but he insists. This is a topic of much discussion for us. Then the more I argue that I'm not just fuel to the fire... *sigh* Anyway...


No comments:
Post a Comment