Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Just before Christmas Jacinda started taking her first steps by herself. Now she's crawling very little and keeping us as busy as ever! Jacinda has 6 teeth with her first molars on the right side, both top and bottom, breaking through along with one of her bottom lateral incisors. I'm still a little in shock that she's getting molars already.




Jacinda and I were at my parents' house as my dad was just finishing getting all the lights out. The little drummer boys were an addition my dad made when my brother was one and they took a picture like this for a few years in a row to show how much William grew. He turned 14 this year. Soon he'll be hanging the lights for my dad.

2008 addition, the North Pole



Happy New Year!!
Jacinda only made it up until 9pm, so we have yet to get our first 2009 family picture.
This year the Bill Weaver family didn't make it to the annual Weaver family New Years Eve party, so Jeff and I had them all over for dinner and some games. The big draw was Guitar Hero, even Mom played againsts Todd. We never did talk Dad or Kim into playing, though. We had fun playing Skip-Bo and Uno, probably some of the longest games I have ever played.


Grandma playing Hungry Hungry Hippos with Christian and Jacinda


No comments: