Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dora!

I finallay caught Jacinda on video getting excited when Dora comes on, it is very cute! She was pretty fussy, so it wasn't quite as dramatic as normal, but you'll get the idea. Recently she started singing along too and it is cute. (trying to catch that on video) The words aren't very audible, but after a couple times you can hear it. She also started singing along to Happy Birthday and today started saying, "I love you" to my co-workers but won't even try to say it to mommy or daddy... of course! I also got her to repeat A through F to me today and A-B-C consecutively. I am so proud!!


Looks like potty training won't be far off either... today she was sitting in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready and she started saying, "potty" in a very panicked way. So, I ran her to her potty, took her diaper off and.... nothing. But, it did take awhile, so she probably already went. But, I am going to take her seriously so that she gets the idea.



No comments: