Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tackling the Stairs

Jacinda is doing well. She seems to be getting ANOTHER cold, so have been pushing the Odwalla C Monsters and another wellness one as well. She seemed to be pretty congested last night which resulted in a horrible night sleep for all of us. She was only well for about a week, so I hope it doesn't develop. Grrr!!!

After about 3-4 months of going up the stairs, Jacinda is still learning to go down, she has only made it to the second stair and then she goes back up. I have a video that I will post as soon as I get it onto the computer.


She has been talking up a storm lately repeating just about everything. Tonight I said, "upsie daisy" and she said it right back perfectly. I am blown away at how well she is talking already. Today she said, "potty" and then a short time later I realized she did indeed dirty her diaper, so I think she will definitely be potty trained by the end of summer.

In other news, Jeff is headed back to work at Car Toys March 17, and we are super excited. The company is lauching the first of probably many shops inside a car dealership. He will be working within Phil Long Ford in Motorcity in which he will probably do just about everything you could ever add onto a car at purchase. Window tinting, alarms, remote starts, video systems, running boards, and on and on. He'll be the only installer and probably the best part is that he won't have to deal with any customers. So, we are VERY excited.

No comments: