Our beautiful day at the zoo in April.
Watching the bear play in the water. I have never seen them move before, I think they've always been sleeping when I've gone to the zoo!
At the beginning of the zoo, every time we left an animal Jacinda would start crying, she really enjoyed watching them.

Jacinda's favorite animal, "rarr" or just recently began calling them "tigey". Another very rare site to me is seeing the tiger awake and in the water. I think all the animals were enjoying the nice 70 something degree day just as much as the people.

Our first ride on the carousel... sitting on a horse WAS NOT an option for Jacinda.
Second time around the horse looked more fun.... she was very sleepy here, but overall that was the look on her face for most of the zoo.

Listening to the loud peacock.

Every time we stopped to look at the animals she could climb all over her stroller, in and out, in and out. You think she's excited to see a wallabee, but no, she just wants out!
Sporting her new cute pink bear harness/leash. This girl is pretty strong-willed and is constantly testing her limits, so I wanted to be sure that she didn't walk off in a crowd.
"Eeewww... don't let that thing touch me!! "
My Big Backyard... wasn't quite as fun since they hadn't turned on the water or brought out all the animals to pet yet. The one downside to going before summer.
Jacinda got to spend the day with all but one of her cousins!

Second time around the horse looked more fun.... she was very sleepy here, but overall that was the look on her face for most of the zoo.

Listening to the loud peacock.

Every time we stopped to look at the animals she could climb all over her stroller, in and out, in and out. You think she's excited to see a wallabee, but no, she just wants out!
Sporting her new cute pink bear harness/leash. This girl is pretty strong-willed and is constantly testing her limits, so I wanted to be sure that she didn't walk off in a crowd.
"Eeewww... don't let that thing touch me!! "My Big Backyard... wasn't quite as fun since they hadn't turned on the water or brought out all the animals to pet yet. The one downside to going before summer.

"Fia" (Sofia) "Titin" (Christian) "Hadey" (Haley), "Handro" (Alejandro)... and Efrain, but she doesn't try to say his name yet. The only cousin missing was "Bedny" (Bethany) whom she asked for on the way home as well as her Uncle "Weya" (William)
My little baby bird, much bigger and happier this year at the zoo!
Probably her favorite thing in the entire zoo was the slide. We coulda gone to the park for that!

Cute little Gibbon monkeys.


"What animals? I am just glad they put this step here for me to climb on."

All tuckered out after a very long day at the zoo.



This was one of her very first times sitting on the chair at the drums. She learned all of this from just watching Daddy. We just handed her the sticks and she started drumming! We think she is destined to be a rock star drummer!!
My little baby bird, much bigger and happier this year at the zoo!

Cute little Gibbon monkeys.


"What animals? I am just glad they put this step here for me to climb on."

All tuckered out after a very long day at the zoo.

"I YUV YOU!"
As you can see, Jacinda has learned to say, "I love you" and boy does it melt our hearts every time!!! She has even said it amidst playing without us saying it first, that is the best! She will often include a kiss and a hug with it as well! :)
One of Jacinda's newest past-times, is playing the drums from Guitar Hero World Tour.


This was one of her very first times sitting on the chair at the drums. She learned all of this from just watching Daddy. We just handed her the sticks and she started drumming! We think she is destined to be a rock star drummer!!
More drumming...

1 comment:
"I wuv you" - wow, how cute! She's excited about it too!
Post a Comment