Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Announcement!

Hi Everyone! I am sorry that I still have not posted new photos, but we do have a big announcement! We are expecting baby #2 in April!! :) We still have 3 weeks until our first midwife appointment, at which time we hope to share a photo! So far I am tired and nauseated, but it is manageable. The other day we asked Jacinda, "Should Mommy have a baby girl or a baby boy?" She said, "Baby boy." Just to check if she just said the last thing I said, I asked, "Baby boy or baby girl?" Again she said, "Baby boy." So, I said, "Boy? Or Girl?" She answered, "Boy." So, then I asked if she wanted a baby brother so she could be the only princess and she said yes. It was very cute. We've asked a couple times more and she has said boy each time, so we are eager to see if she is right!

No comments: