I left the bathroom to get her towel and I came back to find she had two small rubber duckies' heads in her mouth. Later she put one entire one of those into her mouth!
Last Saturday Jeff and I heard Jacinda struggling in her toy room and this is what we found. Earlier she wanted the walker out to play the music and play with the other toys on it so Jeff set it up and put her baby doll in it. I guess she was just too curious.
Trying to share the walker with her baby doll as you can tell since that was as far as she could get in and she was stuck.
Trying to share the walker with her baby doll as you can tell since that was as far as she could get in and she was stuck.
On Labor Day we went to Christian's 4th Birthday party.

Isaiah, Grandma and Great-Grandma
Yesterday when Jeff was mowing the lawn he found this caterpillar.
Deciding if she wanted to touch it or not.
The news interviewed a man who makes his weather predictions based on nature and he said that the longer the furry caterpillars fur, the colder and wetter the winter will be. This one had some pretty long fur! AND, as it turns out it is snowing today in Monument and higher elevations. I heard there were snowflakes in the air at church, but so far just rain at our house. Today is the last day of summer!! Guess we won't have fall this year.

Deciding if she wanted to touch it or not.
The news interviewed a man who makes his weather predictions based on nature and he said that the longer the furry caterpillars fur, the colder and wetter the winter will be. This one had some pretty long fur! AND, as it turns out it is snowing today in Monument and higher elevations. I heard there were snowflakes in the air at church, but so far just rain at our house. Today is the last day of summer!! Guess we won't have fall this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment