Thursday, October 8, 2009

13 Week Check-up

Yesterday I had my 13 week midwife check up and everything is going along very smoothly and baby is right on track measuring 13 weeks this time. Baby looks healthy, but seemed to be sleeping, so didn't get much action on the screen. I love having a midwife where I can have as many ultrasounds as I want. It is so much fun to see that cute little baby! :) She said she was getting boy vibes today and said the baby just looked like a little boy hanging out. So, I guess we'll just have to wait and see in about 6-9 weeks. Yesterday I was supposed to have blood work done, but she tried 5-6 times and just could not find my veins, (they like to hide from needles) so I will have to go into the blood lab at the hospital when my arms aren't sore any more. I might have to ask for a neonatal nurse since they are used to finding teeny tiny veins, if the phlebotomist can't find 'em.

No comments: