Jacinda proclaimed the other day, "I niyme a tee!"
She was so convinced that this was all to climbing a tree. Super cute!


Reading Jacinda's new book, "Where, Oh Where is Huggle Buggle Bear."
Every time we would read the line, "Where, oh where is Huggle Buggle Bear, I can't find him anywhere." (with enough distress in our voices) Jacinda looks up at us and puts her hand on our shoulder to comfort us. Unless she's looking to find comfort from us, but she doesn't seem to be worried at all.
Jacinda's most current favorite book is Dr. Seuss' 'Go Dog, Go!' We had only been reading this book for a little less than one week and we had to take a video because we love how she says, "I do not." Also with the cold weather coming we got out her winter hat and she calls it her "party hat" that must look very similar to the tops of some of the dogs' party hats in the book. We'll get a picture or video of her soon. Too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment