Monday, March 29, 2010

37 weeks and 4 days

Just a quick belly pic of 37 weeks and 4 days.
I am quickly growing impatient on the arrival of this little girl, so I sure hope she comes soon. We were both measuring 2 weeks ahead last week so I can hope! :) I am trying to cherish every last moment of a one-child household, but feel like I am just no fun for Jacinda when I can hardly move, my feet and ankles are so swollen they hurt, I'm grouchy and have no energy. Half of that won't change too much with the arrival of our sweet girl, but at least I can move and keep up with Jacinda a little better. Her favorite thing to do is run through the church hallways and out the doors to the parking lot, you know, since I have to waddle as fast as I can to catch her before she hits the drive lane. Isn't that cute!? We're just about done with all our preperations for her arrival. Her dresser is done except for the drawer pulls, which should arrive today and then I get to fill it up! Jeff did an incredible job, I am so proud of him! Our birthing pool is inflated and we have all our items gathered for the birth so now we just need some contractions. I'll post pics soon of the dresser and some cute ones of Jacinda with the birthing pool.

No comments: