Our computer crashed and sadly I fear I have lost the last 3 months of photos and priceless videos of our princess. All I have for sure from the last few months are what I thankfully uploaded to a photo processing site and these pictures on here. BUT, I have no clue how to pull video off of this thing. If you do, please help! I am praying that my shadow copy of my photo organization program did copy those 3 months, but I am having doubts. I will now be sure to have all photos not printed at least sent to the processing site so I have them somewhere... Also, if you have any photos of us or Jacinda since July 21, we would appreciate those as well.
But, in addition to all those photos... I have lost your email addresses too, so if you could please email me at jojo310@comcast.net so I can add you back into my address book, I will be grateful.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment