Friday, November 14, 2008

Jacinda's 1st Birthday

Jacinda's 1st Birthday was really nice! She had a very good day. She slept 11 hours straight the night before which was such a relief because for a few days she hadn't been sleeping well, so she was very bright eyed all day! I joked with her at dinner asking if she was going to let me get more sleep this year than last year. Since she was born at 12:42AM, Jeff and I didn't sleep but maybe an hour. Sure enough, this year she let me sleep all night!

Jeff and I sang Happy Birthday to Jacinda at breakfast with a muffin. She loved it!

She wasn't too sure about looking inside the bag, you'll notice she's grabbing Daddy's arm for him to save her.



All is well, it is only a little Dora See 'n Say.
Anything with Dora on it must be ok!



Nesting barrles seem to be a hit!

The best smile in the world!

So happy! I wasn't feeling to well, so I let Jeff help her today and I'll help her open her gifts at her big party on Saturday.


Two Dora books!
Baby Einstein book, another favorite!
We'll post more after her big Birthday bash on Saturday...

1 comment: