Jacinda's turn- she's pushing her very first dolly. She has mixed feelings about the doll. She likes pointing to her mouth, but then tosses her aside.
Last Thursday Jacinda had her first little stomach bug. She was fine by the next day. I then got it Saturday night and seem to have gotten the worst of it. I think it was a 24hr flu or something, it was definitely the worst I can ever remember. So, while I was sick on Sunday, Daddy taught Jacinda how to climb the stairs. She still hasn't learned how to go down, though, so we have to watch them carefully. I have a video, but it must be too large because it won't load.
Heading up the 2nd set of stairs
Our temporary baby gate until we can get to the store to get one.

Playing with Grandpa Kevin on Thanksgiving day.
No comments:
Post a Comment