Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Magnesium is my best friend!

So at my last appointment it was recommended that if I were to get bad edema to make sure I was getting my magnesium. Well I ran out of my regular cal-mag supplement a couple weeks ago and hadn't gotten to the health store, but Friday I finally did. I bought the highest magnesium to calcium ratio I could find and started taking it at dinner. Two days of it and since Sunday I have had no sign of edema!! Sunday we spent the day out at the Parade of Homes, so it was hot and I was standing and walking for about 5 hours and no swelling. I thought that maybe it was just all the rest I had all weekend and that being back to work sitting all day it would surely come back. But, so far I still have ankles! :) Yay!!

No comments: