Today we begin week 30, hard to believe that we're in the 30s now!! Wow, we're almost there! :) So, I have realized that a lot of pregnancy is cyclic. Like for the first trimester I didn't sleep well because I would wake up from hunger throughout the night. Well, it's back. I eat dinner as late as I can stand and then still at about 4am I wake up to a rumbly tummy! That second trimester is defintely the honeymoon stage! The other new development is that apparently I have been snoring and actually waking Jeff up. He is a pretty heavy sleeper, so I feel really bad! Usually I am such a light sleeper that I actually wake myself up if I start to snore, but Jeff says that he can toss and turn to try to get me to move, but has had no success when normally he can roll over and I'll wake up. :( So sad!!!
I am definitey not to the point in my pregnancy where I am done being pregnant and am blessed that I have not reached that stage as I realize there are many who have at 30 weeks, but there are things that I will look forward to getting back to normal, here are just a few:
1. Not getting heartburn from EVERYTHING
2. Rolling over without theatrics
3. Waking up from hunger or a full bladder (though I realize that now I will be waking up to a someone else's hunger pains and wet diapers)
4. The ability to reach my toe nails to paint them. (though Jeff is a very good and thorough pedicurest- Thank you, Jeff!)
5. Drinking caffeinated beverages (mmm... Pepsi...)
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've started snoring lately too, or so I'm told. The other night though, he woke me up to tell me and I was up for following 3 hours. Needless to say, he's not allowed to tell me I'm snoring anymore! :)
Post a Comment