Monday and Tuesday Jeff and I were up in Aspen for Jeff to work on a client's cars. I was very grateful that they let me come with him as I know that if I wouldn't have been able to I would've gone into preterm labor from worry. Not knowing if he'd have cell phone reception, I'm sure that I would've gone crazy, especially seeing as how I am 100% emotionally stable right now. (can you sense the sarcasm?) It was a beautiful trip for the most part, but it never crossed my mind that it might be a lot colder up there! We, with me clad in flip flops and Jeff in just short sleeves, were shocked to hit snow fall at Eisenhower tunnel. Here are some pictures of our trip.
Approaching Eisenhower tunnel... just snowflakes...

Coming out of Eisenhower tunnel, hoping we don't end up crashing on the icy road. We did do a 360 into the median, but managed not to hit anything and get back on the road without any problems.

Some of the changing aspen trees with the fog.

Jeff trying to light a fire in our hotel room... never did get a fire going and it was freezing!



No comments:
Post a Comment